We are currently looking for talent to fill Coaching and Development positions! Please send your resume and any questions to our Program Director, Michael Prothe, at [email protected]
First Tee Lake Erie Coach
Job Description: First Tee – Lake Erie Coaches are responsible for guiding and coaching young people throughout our various programs to become responsible future citizens and committed, active golfers. Coaches work to instill values of character, confidence, and collaboration in participants.
- Have some ongoing experience with the game of golf.
- Attend our First Tee Coach training.
- Coordinate with the Program Director and execute lesson plans provided by the Program Director each week.
- Lead golf classes for participants of ages 7+.
- Supervising volunteers involved with classes or events.
- Facilitate drop off and pick up of all participants from our programs.
- Answering questions from parents with a professional and cordial attitude.
- Ensure that all youth adhere to safety requirements and complete incident reports when necessary.
- Any supplies needed for coaching will be available when conducting programs at the Dattilo Family Youth Leadership Center. (This may include practice materials, participant golf sets, etc.) When delivering programs off site coaches will need to pick up and return equipment from the Dattilo Family Youth Leadership Center. Off site programs will also be given a backpack with additional supplies.
- Coaches will be provided with a First Tee – Lake Erie polo and hat or visor to be worn whenever coaching. Additional shirts may be provided to anyone coaching more than one class per week.
- Coaches will be evaluated each year to ensure that coaches are adhering to First Tee – Lake Erie coaching standards.
If you would like to be involved in a different capacity please visit one of the links below!